Monday, October 29, 2007

ever want that something - But

All day today I wanted something but I could not figure out what it is that I want. This was all day long - I thought about the 15 individual serving bags of JAX that I have in the garage and didn't want them. Now I know what you're thinking - wow she has such will power - nah - I ate the other 16 bags last week so right now I have had my fill of JAX.
I ventured out today (I work from home)and thought about stopping at Starbucks but decided that all the calories in an Iced Caramel Machiatta was not worth it - okay I did not have enough cash on me to buy it so that's why I didn't get it.

So as I sit here full from dinner I still have that feeling that I want something but can't figure it out -

Hopefully by the time I figure it out I will be to tired to do anything about it -

Until tomorrow
Peggy

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Weight Watchers is holding meetings in my office now. This skinny little b**ch who works in my office comes to see me every other day to see how my weight loss trek is going. As she talks, she adjusts her Size 0 belt and fidgets with the waist of her skirt, complaining bitterly that all of her clothes are hanging on her. She joined the WW program at work, lost 12 pounds and is now a life time member. I think the fact that I have spent thousands of dollars at WW should entitle me to life time membership, don't you think?? And one day when that skinny little you-know-what comes to complain again about not being able to maintain her weight and that the weight just keeps melting off, I'm going to take that Size 0 belt and tie it around her neck!!!!

Barbara said...

One more thing (now that I've calmed down). When you go to Starbucks, try a skim milk latte with sugar-free caramel. Not bad.