Sunday, November 4, 2007

We will all get there - eventually

Right now things are at a stand still - there are days when I wake up and say this will be a breeze and then something happens and it goes down hill. I have accomplished one thing - I do not keep things in the house that I know, if I let myself, I will eat the entire package. I am trying but I know deep down I am not giving it 100%, not putting forth the effort that I know I can and need to do.
Why? Somedays I feel that I am carryig more on my shoulders than my weight but this is life, some people have it easier, others have it harder. Either way, we all have our struggles and we all deal with them in our own way.

Tomorrow is monday - next week - new day - new beginnings

My goal - for you to see less of me next week (I know you can't see me but you will)

Peggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so when you see anaomyus that is me Michele, because some how I cannot figure this friggin thing out and I am always losing my comments after 20 minutes of writing so I am doing the easy way. Well ok, I caved in and joined WW on Thursday, didn't tell anyone and I think I forgot to tell my mind, stomach and mouth, because I did well on thursday and friday, that was it, wings at hooters on saturday at lunch, a big italian dinner at a party on saturday night, sunday lunch a california kitchen pizza with the kids and then a italian dinner at a resturant after the cheer expo, not a good start, today did fairly well but I just seem to find it so hard to get my head in the game. I bought a 10 week coupon book telling myself it is only 10 weeks, I am going to see where I go in 10 weeks, will I be up, will I be down, but what I do know is that after the 10 weeks, I want to know, is dieting really for me and I find success or is this the weight I am going to be and just maintain it, throw away the old skinny clothes and just love me for myself, follow me on my journey it should be interesting. So far my journey hasn't started off that good, but hey, I did excerise this morning so, we will see how it goes.